- the minions got very crazy for bananas
- One episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog has Courage saving Muriel from a bunch of evil eggplants.
- Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs has this memorable line:
Manny: "Buck, when exactly did you go insane?" Buck: "Hmm, three months ago. I woke up one morning, married to a pineapple. An ugly pineapple! Ah, but I loved her
- "Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Spongebob Squarepants!
- In the 1960's Batman episode "I'll Be a Mummy's Uncle", one of King Tut's female accomplices feeds him grapes while fanning him.
- •Iron Man 2. Tony Stark does this with his chest cannon as a party trick. His friends are not amused.
- At the end of Mulan, Chien-Po actually uses a pair of watermelons for "breasts" to complete his disguise. He then takes the two watermelons out and smashes it against one of the Huns' faces.
Merida loves apples
In wreck it Ralph, the main character steals a cherry from packman.