cheer and rudeEditar
- Brave: Princess Merida (Hobbies include archery, horse archery, the sword, and rock climbing) and Queen Elinor (who has been pressing weaving, manners, and other elegant pursuits on the former her whole life to little avail).
- Princess Anna (tomboy) and Queen Elsa (girly girl) in Frozen.
- The Incredibles: Stretchy badass mother, Helen, and her daughter, the shy, boy crazy inviso-girl Violet.
- Wreck-It Ralph: Gun-wielding, tough-as-nails Drill Sergeant Nasty Tamora Jean Calhoun and cute, energetic Plucky Girl Vanellope Von Schweetz. It's worth noting that Vanellope is a bit of a Tomboy herself (aspires to be a race car driver, climbs trees, snarks at her Punch Clock Villain best friend Ralph), although she still very girly compared to Calhoun. On the flip side, Vanellope plays the Tomboy to the other female characters in the video game she lives in, who are all flamboyantly-dressed Girly Girls.
- Jessie the rambunctious Badass Adorable cowgirl is the Tomboy to sweet, fashionable Team Mom Barbie doll in Toy Story 3.
- Aloof adrenaline junkie GoGo Tomago (tomboy) and bubbly fashionista Honey Lemon (girly girl) in Big Hero 6.
- Spas seem to be her soft point. In "The Ball", she really enjoys herself at one and brings up rebuilding it in her list of things the Balzarians need, and in "The Tourist," she briefly squees over the fact that a hotel they're staying at has one.
She also goes on a mini-tourist shopping spree in "The Helper".
- Edith from Despicable Me. She is interested in Gru's cool high-tech gadgets, thinks its cool that her bed is a hollowed-out bomb, was excited about Gru shaping her pancakes like a "dead guy", is violent to grown-ups she doesn't like and has a generally gross sense of humor. However, she is in the same ballet class as her sisters and is always seen wearing pink, especially her pink sherpa hat.
- Sam from "A Cinderella Story is very stereotypical tomboy of the Daddy's Girl variation - down to earth girl with a Tomboyish Name, who loathes cheerleaders and likes baseball and eating hamburgers and wears a baseball cap everywhere, but really wants her Cinderella moment, and is really into pretty dresses.
- Hallie from the Lindsay Lohan version of The Parent Trap - sporty, outdoorsy and sassy, but also really likes her funky nail polish and accessories.