- The Other Mother in Coraline is shown to be able to whip out what is basically the very definition of Food Porn at a moment's notice.
- Po of Kung Fu Panda cooks the best noodles the Furious Five have ever tasted in their lives. His father is even better.
- Remy in Ratatouille. He whipped up a ratatouille that caused Anton Ego to flashback to his childhood.
- Also the late Auguste Guesteau, whose restaurant is center of the setting of the film.
- Tiana, from The Princess and the Frog. Her dream is to open a restaurant.
- Kronk, from The Emperor's New Groove. Spinach puffs are his specialty.
Rapunzel from Tangled is shown to have many talents. Baking is one of them.
- The remake of The Parent Trap has the father offer to make dinner for his ex-wife. She's surprised that he's learned to cook. It turns out he can make "pasta... or pasta... or pasta." She plays along and says "the pasta sounds good."
The older brother in Zathura can make one thing: water.
- Arguably Spongebob Squarepants. When he trades places with a chef for a fancy restaurant, his attempts at haute cuisine end up turning into Krabby Patties.